Oriental Club Lounge
Located on the 19th floor, our luxurious Oriental Lounge is designed to offer both business and leisure travellers a peaceful retreat.
Enjoying panoramic views of the Singapore skyline, the lounge has a contemporary Asian feel with floor-to-ceiling windows, wood floors and elegant furnishings such as comfortable red sofas and dark wood tables.
Exclusive Club benefits include:
- Champagne breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30am.
- Daytime bites and pastries from 11am to 2pm.
- Afternoon tea from 2:30 to 4:30pm.
- Evening cocktails from MO BAR (one of the World’s and Asia’s 50 Best Bars) with hors d'oeuvres from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
- Desserts and late-night refreshments from 9:30 to 10:30pm.
- Selection of premium champagne, wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks, available throughout the day.
- Two-hour usage of meeting rooms per day (non-accumulative) thereafter hourly room rental rate will apply (advanced reservations required and subject to availability).
- Complimentary high-speed internet access.
- Complimentary garment pressing of up to two pieces per day (non-accumulative).
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks from minibar.
Fans of M.O. Exclusive Club Benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
- Complimentary two pieces of laundry per day (non-accumulative).
- Exclusive Fans of M.O. gift.
- Guaranteed late check-out at 4pm.
In the interest and comfort of guests at the Club Lounge, we request your cooperation to adhere to a smart casual dress code. We politely request gentlemen to be in long trousers and covered shoes, and ladies to be in mid-length outfits and dress footwear.
The Club Lounge is open to guests aged 12 years and older staying on our Club floor.