Enjoying an idyllic beachfront setting, our intimate and luxurious resort has just 98 rooms and suites dotted throughout 50 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens. Lying just seven minutes from Hamilton, Bermuda’s charming capital, our stunning location overlooks a private pink sand beach lapped by the gentle waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
Lying on the south side of the island, we enjoy a peaceful setting overlooking the beach, yet within easy reach of the island capital.
- Situated on a stretch of private, pink sand beach
- Only a seven-minute drive to Hamilton
- A 25-minute drive from the international airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Dotted throughout lush gardens, our elegantly designed rooms and suites enjoy peaceful, secluded settings.
- 98 rooms and suites situated in small cottages
- Three free-standing cottages, each one uniquely designed
- Views over the Atlantic Ocean or the gardens
With a selection of popular restaurants and stylish bars, we are Bermuda’s premier culinary destination.
- Sophisticated oceanfront dining at Lido
- Relaxed menus at Mickey’s Beach Bistro & Bar
- Casual poolside dining at Blue Point
- Cocktails, tapas and sushi at Sea Breeze Terrace
- Private parties and specialty events can be held in the Deep Lounge and Nightclub
SPA & WELLNESS
A serene sanctuary, our luxurious spa offers expert treatments, fantastic facilities and an exclusive ambience.
- Four single and two couple's treatment suites with granite soaking tubs and balconies overlooking the Ocean
- Extensive, globally-inspired treatment menu
- Expert therapists
- Spa boutique
- Beauty Salon
- Poolside spa cabanas
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From high-level executive meetings to exclusive parties and romantic beachfront weddings, we cater for any event.
- Conference and banquet facilities for up to 175 guests
- Over 4,700 square feet of versatile event space, most with ocean views
- Full-service Business Centre
- A private beach available for functions
With a whole host of fantastic leisure facilities, we offer a full-range of activities for every guest.
- Scuba diving (subject to weather conditions) and on-site dive shop (open seasonally)
- Water sports including kayaking, snorkeling and deep sea fishing (available seasonally on property, but can be arranged as off-property excursions)
- Horse-riding excursions
- Five tennis courts
- Free-form swimming pool
- Fully-equipped fitness room
- Golf putting green
- Four 18-hole golf courses within easy reach
- The Camp at Elbow Beach for kids
- Cycle hire - Bermuda Scooter and eBike Rentals
- The Library Lounge