One of the world’s most famous hotels, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is a five-star urban retreat in the heart of the city. By combining traditional Asian service with a sleek contemporary design, excellent dining and cutting-edge facilities, we have created a luxury hotel for the 21st century.
In the middle of the Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located for all major attractions.
- Overlooking Victoria Harbour
- Only forty minutes drive from the airport
- Connected by air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses
ROOMS & SUITES
With a refined design reflecting our Oriental heritage, our rooms and suites are some of the most spacious in the city.
- 430 guestrooms, all with either city or harbour views
- 71 individually-designed suites
- Floor butlers
Our ten restaurants and bars offer a range of cuisine and dining experiences.
- Michelin starred cuisine from legendary French chef Pierre Gagnaire at Pierre
- Michelin starred grill classics and seafood with a modern twist at Mandarin Grill + Bar
- Michelin starred Cantonese cuisine at Man Wah
- Creative tasting menus in partnership with Krug champagne at The Krug Room
- Informal, contemporary all-day dining at Café Causette
- Traditional English dishes and club-like atmosphere at The Chinnery
- Cocktails and live jazz at the Captain’s Bar
- Buffets and afternoon tea at the Clipper Lounge
- Cocktails, views and stylish surroundings at M bar
- Mouth-watering cakes, patisseries, light dishes and coffee at the Mandarin Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Escape the stresses of the city with our luxurious spa and leisure facilities.
- Luxurious two-floor retreat with 9 treatment rooms including a dedicated Thai Massage room and two couples’ suites with private steam shower
- Range of treatments from around the world including traditional Chinese Medicine
MEETINGS & EVENTS
We can easily cater for all manner of meetings and events with our excellent staff and outstanding facilities.
- Boardrooms and conference facilities for up to 600 guests
- Stunning Connaught Room and Chater Room which can be divided into smaller event spaces
- Excellent catering facilities
- Private offices
- IT Butlers
- Fully-equipped 24-hour Business and Technology Centre
Whether you’d like to swim, work out or just relax, we can help you make the most of your leisure time.
- 24-hour Fitness Centre including Hong Kong’s first Kinesis studio
- Indoor lap pool
- The Mandarin Salon – hair consultation and styling, manicures, pedicures and beauty
- The Mandarin Barber – traditional male grooming