Set between the flowering gardens of the City Centre Park and the dramatic heights of the Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur enjoys a wonderful central location. Beautifully designed with elegant interiors, spacious rooms and a wealth of dining options, we offer the perfect combination of comfort and luxury.
Meeting Facilities, Spa, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant and Recreation Areas – Renovation Update
The Level 2 function rooms and Level 3 Spa, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant and Recreation Areas are currently closed for renovation, and are scheduled to reopen on 31 March 2015 and 1 June 2015 respectively. An alternative Gym is located at Level P3 and an alternative Spa and Beauty Salon is on Level 25. Alternative Swimming Pool access can be organized with our Concierge at designated nearby hotels.
The Indoor Golf centre is operating as normal throughout the renovation period.
Guestrooms – Renovation Update
The Apartments on levels 4 to 8 will be closed for renovation from 1 April to 30 September, 2015.
In addition, half of the Club Floor accommodation located on the upper floors of the hotel will be undergoing renovation commencing 1 October, 2015 until year end.
Sound buffer floors will be implemented to minimize any construction noise.
We apologize in advance for an inconvenience caused.
For more information, please contact the Public Relations Department on +60 (3) 2380 8888 or email email@example.com.
Enjoying a prime city-centre location, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is ideally situated for all of the capital’s main attractions.
- Set between the Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur City Centre Park
- Close to Little India, Merdeka Square and the Golden Triangle
- Perfectly located for the city’s main business addresses
- Only 28 minutes from the airport by Airport Express and 45 minutes by car
ROOMS & SUITES
Fusing elegance, comfort and enviable style, our luxurious rooms and suites all enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- 632 rooms, all with spectacular views
- 41 suites, all with separate living rooms
- 51 executive apartments with full Mandarin Oriental service
We offer a wide choice of cuisines, an array of delectable dishes, cool cocktails and a vast selection of Cuban cigars in our restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Classic Cantonese at Lai Po Heen
- Contemporary Californian-Japanese cuisine at Wasabi Bistro
- Modern grill at Mandarin Grill
- All day dining at Mosaic
- Alfresco poolside dining at Cascade Restaurant & Bar
- Cocktails and Light Bites at Casbah
- Afternoon Tea, light snacks and savoury delights at Lounge on the Park
- Cocktails at Sultan Lounge
- An extensive drinks menu and a cosy atmosphere at MO Bar
- Homemade cakes, pastries and chocolates at The Mandarin Cake Shop
- Authentic premium selection of Cuban cigars by La Casa del Habano at Cigar Divan
SPA & WELLNESS
Our beautifully designed spa and wellness facilities offer the perfect space in which to exercise your mind, body and spirit.
- Six single and two couples' treatment rooms
- Heat and water facilities
- Relaxation Lounge
- Outdoor infinity edge swimming pool and children's pool
- Fitness centre with range of classes including yoga and Tai Chi
- Two outdoor tennis courts and indoor golf
- Hair and beauty salon
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our stunning function rooms, excellent catering and impeccable organisational skills have made us the pre-eminent meeting and events venue in Kuala Lumpur.
- Two beautiful ballrooms
- Twelve additional function rooms
- Dedicated wedding and events team
- Malay, Oriental and Western wedding packages
- Catering for up to 2,800 guests
- Fully-equipped business centre
MANDARIN ORIENTAL CLUB
Our luxurious Mandarin Oriental Club lounge offers an exclusive environment in the heart of the city.
- Open to guests aged 12 years and above staying on our Club floor
- Breakfast, weekday lunch, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Use of Club Lounge boardroom for two hours per day
- Five pieces of dry cleaning per day
- Broadband and wireless internet access