Within easy reach of all the sights, we enjoy prime position in the heart of the capital. Enjoying a peaceful setting next to the city’s most famous Royal Park, our luxurious accommodation and facilities make us the perfect London base.
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.
With a peaceful, yet central location, many of London’s most famous attractions are within easy walking distance, with the rest just a short tube or taxi ride away.
- Overlooking Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
- Minutes from Knightsbridge underground station
- Within walking distance of Sloane Street, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Green Park
- Excellently located for the Royal Albert Hall and South Kensington’s world-famous museums
ROOMS & SUITES
With views over Knightsbridge, Hyde Park or our peaceful courtyard, our rooms and suites exude comfort and style.
- 167 elegant rooms
- 26 richly furnished suites with individual features
- A Guest Services Manager on every floor to cater to any needs you may have
Home to two outstanding restaurants and a stunning bar, we are one of London’s premier gourmet destinations.
- Explore historic British gastronomic cuisine at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
- Authentic French bistro dining at Bar Boulud, London
- The Rosebery Lounge, serving Afternoon Tea and Champagne cocktails
- Refreshing cocktails served in the stylish contemporary interior of Mandarin Bar
SPA & WELLNESS
Our renowned spa is one of the best in the city, offering expert treatments and cutting-edge facilities in a relaxed setting.
- Consistently voted one of the best in the world
- Expert therapists and comprehensive list of holistic treatments
- A serene Heat and Water oasis
- 8 treatment rooms, all with private showers
- Zen colour therapy relaxation area
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art fitness technology by Technogym®, including Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and a Rowing Machine
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel heated swimming pool with lap timer
- Adjacent to Hyde Park and 350 acres of gorgeous green parkland
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our beautiful function rooms have hosted royalty, celebrities and many high-profile social and business events.
- A stunning ballroom with 24-carat gilding, breathtaking chandeliers and views through floor-to-ceiling windows over Hyde Park
- Five further event and meeting spaces
- Option of turning the Royal Suite into an Executive Boardroom and guestrooms into one-on-one meeting rooms.
- Catering for up to 650 guests
- Fully equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and event planners