Within easy reach of all the sights, we enjoy prime position in the heart of the capital. Enjoying a peaceful setting next to the city’s most famous Royal Park, our luxurious accommodation and facilities make us the perfect London base.
With a peaceful, yet central location, many of London’s most famous attractions are within easy walking distance, with the rest just a short tube or taxi ride away.
- Overlooking Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
- Minutes from Knightsbridge underground station
- Within walking distance of Sloane Street, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Green Park
- Excellently located for the Royal Albert Hall and South Kensington’s world-famous museums
ROOMS & SUITES
With views over Knightsbridge, Hyde Park or our peaceful courtyard, our rooms and suites exude comfort and style.
- 169 elegant rooms
- 25 richly furnished suites with individual features
- A Guest Services Manager on every floor to cater to any needs you may have
Home to two outstanding restaurants and a stunning bar, we are one of London’s premier gourmet destinations.
- Explore historic British gastronomic cuisine at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
- Authentic French bistro dining at Bar Boulud, London
- The Rosebery, serving Afternoon Tea and Champagne cocktails
- Refreshing cocktails served in the stylish contemporary interior of Mandarin Bar
SPA & WELLNESS
Our renowned spa is one of the best in the city, offering expert treatments and cutting-edge facilities in a relaxed setting.
- Consistently voted one of the best in the world
- Expert therapists and comprehensive list of holistic treatments
- A serene Heat and Water oasis
- 8 treatment rooms, all with private showers
- Zen colour therapy relaxation area
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art fitness technology by Technogym®, including Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes and a Rowing Machine
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel heated swimming pool with lap timer
- Adjacent to Hyde Park and 350 acres of gorgeous green parkland
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our beautiful function rooms have hosted royalty, celebrities and many high-profile social and business events.
- A stunning ballroom with 24-carat gilding, breathtaking chandeliers and views through floor-to-ceiling windows over Hyde Park
- Five further event and meeting spaces
- Option of turning the Royal Suite into an Executive Boardroom and guestrooms into one-on-one meeting rooms.
- Catering for up to 650 guests
- Fully equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and event planners