One of the most exclusive hotels in Macau, Mandarin Oriental, Macau is a decidedly elegant and lavish retreat. With a chic, contemporary design, fabulous restaurants and legendary service, our hotel exudes a sophisticated atmosphere and unbeatable sense of relaxed luxury.
Situated within the prestigious One Central development, we are ideally located for all of Macau’s major attractions.
- On the NAPE waterfront
- Within close proximity to Macau’s business and entertainment district
- Fifteen minutes from Macau International Airport and the Macau-China border
- Seven minutes from Hong Kong-Macau ferry terminal
ROOMS & SUITES
Enjoying an understated design, our rooms and suites offer luxurious comfort and refined style.
- 186 spacious rooms, all with large floor-to-ceiling windows
- 27 luxurious suites including a two-bedroom Presidential Suite with private bar
- Serene views over the lake and bay
From mouth-watering menus to delicious cocktails and fabulous cakes, we offer a range of dining and drinking experiences.
- Gourmet Asian cuisine at Vida Rica
- Cocktails, coffee and light bights at Vida Rica Bar
- Light refreshments and afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge
- Delicious delicacies at the Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Our sumptuous spa and fitness area offers a tranquil environment in which to work out or enjoy a range of soothing treatments and therapies.
- Eight treatment areas, including four spacious couple’s suites
- Stunning Oriental Spa Suite with heated scrub table, Thai massage beds, steam room and experience shower for two
- Separate men’s and women’s heat experiences
- Relaxation lounge
- Nail Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a sensational setting, serene atmosphere and unbeatable service, we offer the perfect venue for meetings, events and weddings.
- Exquisite ballroom for 330 guests
- Pre function space with sea view
- Two meeting rooms and a boardroom
- Fully-equipped business centre
- State-of-the art technology throughout the hotel
Your leisure is our pleasure. Take time out to discover the relaxing side of Macau.
- 25 metre lap pool
- Connected to prestige shops at One Central