With a beautifully peaceful waterside setting, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is a 5-star luxury hotel in the prestigious Brickell Key area. With spacious rooms and elegant suites, innovative gourmet dining and extensive leisure facilities, we are the perfect base for your Miami vacation.
Situated on Brickell Key, Mandarin Oriental, Miami enjoys a wonderfully private, yet convenient, location.
- Secluded private island setting
- Surrounded by picturesque water views
- Close to popular destinations such as South Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Design District and Coconut Grove
ROOMS & SUITES
Drawing on Miami’s cosmopolitan feel and our Oriental heritage, our rooms enjoy a sublime décor and irresistible sense of luxury.
- 295 spacious rooms and 31 suites
- Choice of two or three bedroom suites, ideal for families
- Private balconies overlooking the bay and Miami city skyline
- Magnificent Mandarin Suite with private spa
- All guests rooms are non-smoking for comfort and enjoyment
Waterside views and delicious flavours provide the inspiration behind our dining experience.
- Modern American and Asian fusion dining at Azul
- Award-winning Peruvian gourmet cuisine at La Mar by Gaston Acurio
- Classic cocktails and a waterside setting at MO Bar + Lounge
- Fresh sushi, tapas and light bites at the open-air Oasis Pool Bar
SPA & WELLNESS
We offer a multitude of ways to improve your mind, body and spirit from therapeutic spa treatments to relaxing yoga classes.
- Luxurious 15,000-square-foot spa
- 18 private treatment rooms, including six VIP suites
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Personal trainers
- Daily exercise classes including Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From high-profile meetings to lavish weddings and intimate events, we can cater for all manner of occasion.
- Wedding planning service
- 5-Star gourmet event catering
- Stunning Grand Ballroom with high ceilings and ornate chandeliers
- 15 further function spaces, some with views of Biscayne Bay
- Fully-equipped Business Center
Whether you’d like to swim, learn to cook or just relax, we can help you make the most of your leisure time.
- Oasis private beach club includes a beautiful private beach and cabanas, however there is no access for swimming
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Shanghai Tang and Karma boutiques
- Easy access to nearby golf courses and facilities
Pets up to 30lbs can enjoy a Five-Star vacation of their own with our special program. Your pets will enjoy:
- Welcome amenities including a keepsake golden Mandarin Oriental collar tag, special treats and bottled water
- Luxurious pet beds, food and water bowls, and training pads (if needed)
- Gourmet room service menu featuring all-natural pet cuisine
- Information on walking routes, dog parks and pet friendly places to visit
- Expert recommendations on pet sitters and grooming service
We take extra care of our pet-friendly guestrooms by conducting thorough cleaning after guests and their beloved pets depart. Therefore the hotel charges a USD 250 deposit upon check-in, of which USD 100 will be returned upon check-out. For more information on our pet policies, please contact us.