A small, yet perfectly formed hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Munich offers five-star luxury in the unique surroundings of the picturesque Old Town. Within walking distance of many sites, we’re ideally located to explore the city.
Enjoying a convenient location in the Bavarian capital, we are within walking distance of many of Munich’s major attractions.
- In the centre of the atmospheric old town
- Within walking distance of Marienplatz and the Residence
- Close to the city’s best restaurants and designer boutiques
- 35-minute drive to the airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Individually designed with an East-meets-West aesthetic, our 73 rooms and suites are some of the largest in Munich.
- 48 rooms, some with views over the city, others overlooking the Hofbräuhaus beer gardens
- 25 spacious suites, some with outdoor terraces
- Elegant neo-Biedermeier design combined with chic Asian influences
- Spacious marble bathrooms with heated floors and mirrors
An enticing mix of mouth-watering cuisine, delicious drinks and stunning design.
- Matsuhisa, Munich introduces the award-winning ‘New Style Japanese-Peruvian’ cuisine of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa to Munich
- Exotic cocktails and signature Matsuhisa bar dishes in the vibrant Bar31
- The Lounge, all day dining, offers afternoon tea, cake specialties and an international cuisine
SPA & WELLNESS
Work out in our gym, take a dip in the pool or head out and explore the city.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Rooftop swimming pool with spectacular 360 degree views
- Personal training sessions available
- Turkish steam bath and Finnish sauna
Meetings & Events
Centrally located with a choice of first-class venues, we offer the ideal setting for your meeting, wedding or event.
- Three interconnecting salons available to be used individually or as a whole
- Rooftop Terrace for private parties during summer
- In-house events team
- Fully-equipped business centre