A breathtaking luxury hotel in the city's fashionable 1st Arrondissement, Mandarin Oriental, Paris offers a fabulous location, acclaimed gourmet dining and one of the most beautiful spas in Paris.
Our much sought-after address on rue Saint-Honoré lies close to some of the world’s most exclusive fashion houses and the city’s most famous attractions.
- Close to Place Vendôme
- Only minutes from the elegant Tuileries gardens, the Louvre and Opera Garnier
- In the heart of Paris’ haute couture neighbourhood
ROOMS & SUITES
Beautifully designed and luxuriously appointed, our 5-star hotel rooms and suites are among the most stylish and spacious in the city.
- 138 elegant guestrooms
- 40 stunning suites with two and three bedroom configurations
- Soundproofing and state-of-the-art technology in all rooms
- Designer duplex suites, many with private balconies
- Breathtaking Royale Mandarin Suite with 360-degree views of the city
Offering cutting-edge cuisine, deliciously light dishes and tantalizing cocktails in sophisticated surroundings, our bar and restaurants are among the best in Paris.
- Overseen by award-winning chef and Culinary Director, Thierry Marx
- Fine Dining in Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx
- Acclaimed all day dining at Camélia
- Delicious cocktails and cutting-edge design in Bar “8”
- Wonderful pastries and cakes in the Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
An oasis of Oriental wellbeing, our tranquil spa offers expert treatments, world-class therapists and restorative facilities.
- Four single treatment suites with private facilities and steam showers
- Three couple’s treatment suites with private facilities, steam showers and vitality pools
- An exclusive collection of exceptional facial therapies by Guerlain
- 14 metre lap pool
- Fitness and centre with state-of-the art equipment
- Oriental herbal steam room
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With a central location, excellent facilities and unbeatable service, we provide the perfect base for business travellers.
- Event space for up to 70 guests
- Elegant garden for intimate weddings and gatherings
- Four meeting rooms overlooking the garden
- Experienced events team
- Spectacular cuisine
- State-of-the-art technology