Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
Cast your eyes over some of San Francisco's most famous attractions from the comfort of its most stylish hotel. With 158 rooms and suites, a contemporary design and one of the city’s most renowned restaurants, Forbes Five-Star awarded Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco offers the perfect blend of Californian charisma and Oriental charm.
With its central location, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is perfectly situated for all of the city’s major attractions.
- Located in the heart of the city's Financial District
- Within walking distance of Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Chinatown and the Ferry Building
- Close proximity to the city’s best restaurants and shopping locations
- 25-minute drive from San Francisco international airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Decorated in the soft colours of the sea and sky, our rooms and suites all enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- 151 elegant rooms, all with Italian marble bathrooms
- 7 luxurious suites, all with separate living space
- Incredible views of the city, the bay or San Francisco’s iconic suspension bridges
Enjoy the finest Californian produce and coolest cocktails in our sophisticated bar and restaurant, Brasserie S&P
SPA & WELLNESS
An urban escape in the heart of the hotel, our Forbes Five-Star awarded spa and fitness centre offers a range of world-class treatments and facilities.
- Three treatment suites with rainforest showers and changing facilities
- One spacious couples’ suite with twin beds, rainforest shower and changing facilities
- Dedicated manicure and pedicure area
- Relaxation tea lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Offering a stylish, efficient and central venue, we have the knowledge and experience to host all kinds of meetings and events.
- The highest event space in the city on our 40th floor ceremonial deck
- A range of function rooms and facilities with advanced technology throughout
- Excellent in-house wedding and catering teams
- Fully-equipped business centre
222 Sansome Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
+1 (415) 276 9888
USD 62 per night
(rate is subject to change)
|60° F / 16° C|
|50° F / 10° C|
Visit Destination MO to discover the latest information and tips from our team of experts.