Crowned by a magnificent carved wooden ceiling, our sophisticated Chinese restaurant serves authentic Cantonese cuisine in beautifully serene surroundings.
Located on the ground floor of the main building, Yi Yang specializes in superb seafood dishes, notably steamed fish and braised abalone. The menu also includes an array of tempting dim sum treats as well as local Hainanese specialties such as Wenchang Chicken and Dongshan Lamb. A selection of traditional Chinese spirits, imported and domestic beers and fine wines are available to complement your meal.
Meaning “Near to the Sea” in Chinese, Yi Yang has been designed as a convivial gathering place for friends and family. Using light coloured wood and artwork inspired by local ethnic cultures, the understated décor is the perfect backdrop for the delicious menu.
For special occasions, Yi Yang has six private dining rooms, with the largest able to accommodate 18 guests around a large round table.
- Crispy sliced squid with spice salt
- Double boiled tree chicken with betel flower and pepper root
- Steamed abalone and asparagus roll with crab roe sauce
- Sautéed prawns with butter and pumpkin sauce
- Snow skin dumpling with cream and mango