Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo enjoys a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking city skyline. Surrounded by the chic shops and offices of Nihonbashi, our hotel exudes crisp, cutting-edge style with state-of-the-art technology, a renowned spa, award-winning restaurants and impeccable service.
With our covetable Nihonbashi address, we are closely located to some of Tokyo’s most prominent business addresses and attractions.
- Walking distance of Tokyo's main shopping and entertainment destinations
- 8 minutes from Tokyo Station
- Basement entrance to “Mitsukoshi-mae” subway station
- Easy access to the city’s most famous sights including the Imperial Palace gardens
- Five minutes from Tokyo Stock Exchange
ROOMS & SUITES
Blending futuristic luxury with an extraordinary sense of space, our rooms and suites capture the very essence of Japanese style and design.
- 157 rooms and 21 suites, amongst the largest in Japan
- Stunning contemporary interiors and panoramic views
- Lift access to all rooms and suites from 38th floor
With an enticing mix of mouth-watering cuisine, delicious drinks and stunning interior design, we offer an extensive choice of restaurants and bars.
- Michelin-starred French fine dining at Signature
- Michelin-starred authentic Cantonese cuisine at Sense
- Michelin-starred Molecular cuisine at Tapas Molecular Bar
- Authentic "Edo-mae" style sushi at Sushi SORA
- Italian all-day dining at K’shiki
- Roman-style pizza freshly baked in front of the eight-seat counter at The Pizza Bar on 38th
- Mediterranean cuisine in buffet style at Ventaglio
- Chic rendez-vous of original cocktails, creative snacks and live music at Mandarin Bar
- Private dining experience with regional French cuisine at The Cellar
- Traditional Asian teas and Chinese afternoon tea at Sense Tea Corner
- Set-breakfast, classic cocktails and British-style afternoon tea at Oriental Lounge
- Bread, confectionery, cake, grocery and delicatessen for eat-in and take-away at Gourmet Shop by Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
SPA & WELLNESS
Situated on the 37th floor, our spa is a truly luxurious retreat offering a range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments and therapies.
- Four treatment rooms
- Five spacious spa suites offering stunning views of the city skyline
- Holistic signature treatments
- Invigorating heat and water experiences
- In-room Shiatsu massage
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Beauty Salon
MEETINGS & WEDDINGS
From meetings to conferences, special occasions and weddings, we have the capacity, experience and technology to help every event run smoothly.
- 16 event spaces including a ballroom seating up to 260 guests
- Private wedding chapel with seating for up to 90 guests
- Specialised team of wedding and event planners
- State-of-the-art technology
- Fully-equipped Business Centre