Named after the high-powered executives and entrepreneurs of 19th Century Hong Kong and China, our exclusive Tai Pan Club offers a private environment for guests to relax, socialize or conduct business.
The Club consists of the luxurious Tai Pan Lounge as well as a comfortable library. The Lounge includes a residential style room with cozy fireplace and choice of seating, as well as the Tai Pan bar, where we serve a range of beverages. The Club’s outdoor terrace offers dramatic views of the Washington Monument and is a perfect place to relax after a day of meetings.
Located within the Tai Pan Club lounge is the library, a private hospitality suite with furnishings, a round table for up to ten guests, and a large display screen that can be used for presentations.
Guests of our Tai Pan Club rooms and any of our signature suites automatically receive access to our exclusive Tai Pan Club Lounge. Access is for two people per room only and additional guests will incur an additional charge.
- Private check-in and check-out services
- Assistance with last-minute details and arrangements during your stay
- European Breakfast available daily, featuring fruits and fresh juices, cheeses and charcuterie, salmon, bakery goods and more
- Cocktail and Hors d’oeuvres reception from 5 to 7pm daily
- All-day snacks of sweets, savories and seasonal fruit
- Business services within the Lounge including two work stations, Internet and printers
- Complimentary use of The Library private meeting space, available in two-hour increments