Hotel at a Glance
Combining contemporary design with lavish comforts, our 233 rooms and 30 suites are among the most spacious in Guangzhou.
- 233 guestrooms, all with large bathrooms and dressing areas
- 30 elegant suites including a 240-square metre Presidential Suite
- 24 luxury serviced apartments including large two- and three-bed units
Our inspired mix of classic and contemporary cuisine brings an exciting new edge to the food capital of Southern China.
- Delicious regional dishes at Michelin-Starred Cantonese restaurant Jiang by Chef Fei
- Prime cuts and fresh seafood in stylish surroundings at Ebony
- Light dishes, afternoon tea at the elegant Taikoo Lounge
- Exquisite cakes, sandwiches and pastries at the Mandarin Cake Shop
- Cocktails and cigars in our atmospheric bar, The Loft
- First of its kind in Guangzhou, JIN at Ebony features over 42 different gins
Our serene spa offers space in which to relax with a range of excellent therapies and world-class facilities.
- Six individual treatment suites, each with steam showers and changing areas
- Three couples’ suites including a lavish VIP suite
- Extensive heat and water facilities including steam rooms, saunas, vitality pools and experience showers
- 25 metre, temperature-controlled outdoor pool
- Private sundeck with outdoor massage pavilions
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
Located in the city’s premier business district, our award-winning service and impressive facilities are unsurpassed.
- 750 square metre Grand Ballroom
- 200 square metre The Tian He Room
- Additional meeting spaces including suites and VIP rooms
- Cutting-edge audio visual capabilities
- Dedicated events team
- Excellent culinary offerings tailored to your events