Hotel at a Glance
An elegant selection of comforting accommodation to suit your every need.
- 394 luxurious rooms and suites
- Tranquil views of landscaped gardens, partial or full sea views, and a private terrace or balcony
- Authentic Arabian furnishings
A wide range of award-winning culinary cuisines and authentic dining experiences.
- Martabaan by Hemant Oberoi – contemporary classic Indian dining
- BBQ Al Qasr – romantic, al fresco seaside restaurant
- Cascades – Greek-inspired pool restaurant
- Hakkasan – stylish restaurant, bar and lounge offering award-winning Chinese cuisine
- Las Brisas – Spanish-inspired pool restaurant
- Le Vendôme – all-day dining
- The Lebanese – popular Lebanese restaurant
- Mezlai – smart-casual Emirati cuisine
- Mezzaluna – one of Abu Dhabi's best Italian restaurants
- Sayad – award-winning seafood restaurant
- Havana Club – charming colonial lounge experience
- Le Café – glamourous café offering afternoon tea
- Breeze Lounge – small plates, wonderful views and great entertainment
Our spacious 1,500 sqm spa offers an award-winning experience.
- Private and luxurious treatment rooms
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Two Jacuzzis, two steam rooms, heated marble and ice cave
A world class venue for every occasion in the heart of downtown Abu Dhabi.
- 7,000 sqm total meeting and conference space
- Auditorium and ballroom accommodating 1,100 and 2,400 guests
- Over 40 meetings rooms
- Six large terraces
- Variety of pre-function areas
- Outdoor catering service
Explore our extensive services and facilities to make your stay an unforgettable memory.
- Two fitness centres open 24 hours - state of the art Techno Gym machines
- Qualified fitness instructors
- Beach Club facilities - 1.3km private beach, two resort pools, water sports centre, kids club, tennis and padel courts
- Over 6km jogging paths within Emirates Palace
- Complimentary bicycle use
- Football fields
- Luxury beach cabanas