Discover more about our central location and how to find us with our easy-to-use maps and detailed directions.
Neighbouring the city's historic yalı mansions, the hotel enjoys a unique and central position on the waterfront. Many of Istanbul’s most alluring destinations are just a short walk or taxi ride away.
- Panoramic Bosphorus views including 15 July Martyrs Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace and the Kuleli Military Academy landmarks
- Moments from residential Kuruçeşme neighbourhood
- Embraced by two public parks, waterfront pedestrian walkways and a protected forest adorned with Istanbul’s symbolic Judas trees
- A short drive to the central business district and central Taksim Square
- A 45-minute drive from Istanbul International Airport.
- A 50-minute drive from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.