1. Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident and have provided your personal information to us*, you have the right to:
- request access to the personal information we have collected about you;
- request disclosure of the personal information we have collected and shared about you;
- request disclosure of the categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose
- request that we delete your personal information; and
- request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
If you exercise any of these rights you will not be discriminated against in any way. You may exercise these rights in any of the following ways:
- by calling +1 888 836 3515;
- by completing a Data Access Request form which may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com; and/or
- requesting information at the front desk of one of our properties about how to exercise these rights.
If you choose to exercise any of the rights listed above, we may need to verify your identity which may be completed through a number of ways including through your Fans of M.O. account or by confirming certain information we maintain about you to our reasonable satisfaction. We may also request that you provide additional information to verify your identity.
We have shared the following categories of information in the previous 12 months:
- Commercial Information
- Internet Activity Information
In certain circumstances you may be able to designate an authorized person to make a request on your behalf. A third-party can submit a request on your behalf with written authorization from you. The third-party can be an individual or a business entity. If you wish to appoint a business entity, the business entity must be registered to conduct business with the California Secretary of State. The written authorization from you must be included when the request is made. For further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect certain personal information from our employees who are residents of California including:
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, email address, social security number, driver's license number, state identification card number, passport number, signature, telephone number, bank account number and health insurance information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Educational information.