In a private setting on the shores of the lake and within easy reach of Milan, Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como enjoys a magical location.
- 55-minute drive from Milano Malpensa International Airport
- 70-minute drive from Milano Linate Airport
- 45-minute drive to Milan city centre
- 5-minute drive to Como’s town centre
- 60-minute drive or boat ride to charming towns such as Bellagio, Menaggio, Tremezzo, Varenna
- 50-minute drive to renowned landmarks, such as Villa Carlotta and Villa del Balbianello
- 40-minute drive to Lugano, Switzerland
- Lake Como offers a wealth of recreational water activities, such as boating and kayaking, and can be explored by seaplane. Around the lake are scenic viewpoints, hiking trails and cycle routes
- Self-parking and limousine service are available at the resort
- 50-minute drive from Milano Malpensa International Airport
- 70-minute drive from Milano Linate Airport
Hotel at a Glance
Immersed in a centuries-old botanical park on the eastern shore of Lake Como, our 75 rooms offer a relaxed environment and stunning views of the lake and garden.
- Guest accommodation is housed within nine separate buildings, strategically placed to provide the best views and access to the resort’s expansive grounds and lakeside setting
- The resort has 21 guestrooms, 52 suites and junior suites and two private villas
- All guestrooms offer lake view, partial lake view or garden view
- Most guestrooms have private balconies, terraces or gardens
- Two private villas, Villa del Lago and Villa della Rocca, offer the ultimate stay experience
Sweeping views of Lake Como provide the breathtaking backdrop for our restaurants and bars. Savour artfully-prepared specialties made with the freshest local ingredients or sip cocktails surrounded by the beauty of the landscape.
- L˜ARIA, a fine dining restaurant open for dinner everyday of the week, serving creative Mediterranean cuisine
- CO.MO Bar & Bistrot, an all-day dining selection of Italian favourites, signature cocktails and all-time classics
- The Pool Bar, offers refreshing drinks and snacks to enjoy on the floating pool and pool deck
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como is wellness destination in itself. Inspired by the pristine water of the lake, it offers a unique choice of heat and water experiences and a holistic approach to wellbeing.
- Two private spa suites, two treatment rooms and a beauty studio
- Heat and Water experiences include vertical Kneipp circuit, indoor pool with massage stations, Finnish sauna, steam bath, Mediterranean bath, sensory showers and Himalayan salt room.
- Fitness Centre with latest generation Technogym® equipment
- A 16-metre heated outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sun deck floating on the lake
The resort is ideal for those seeking a relaxing getaway or an active break. Featuring an iconic floating pool and surrounded by lush botanical gardens, panoramic hiking trails and the rustic towns of the Lombardy region, guests have a wide array of activities to choose from.
- Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment
- 16-metre heated outdoor floating pool with jacuzzi and sun deck
- Heated indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi
- 20-minute drive to two 18-hole golf courses
- Under 50-minutes to five further golf courses
- Watersports, sightseeing, fishing, golfing, parachuting and horseback riding
- Scenic hiking trails and cycling routes
- Visit Bellagio and many spectacular historic villas including Villa del Balbianello, Villa Carlotta, Villa Melzi and Villa Monastero
With its impressive lakefront location, world-class facilities and renowned chef, Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como is the perfect venue for weddings, private celebrations, and corporate events.
- Six indoor and two outdoor venues available
- Sala Bellagio, Comacina, Menaggio and Blevio are four versatile indoor venues that can be used separately or combined into one large space (375 sqm)
- The Greenhouse (70 sqm) resembles a beautiful greenhouse with views of the lake and garden
- The classical Amphitheatre (400 sqm) is an atmospheric outdoor venue on the lakeshore, where events take place under the century-old cedar trees
- The Lawn, adjacent to majestic Villa Roccabruna, is the ultimate spot for entertaining in grand style
- Other venues include the Lounge located in Villa del Cedro, the boat dock and floating pool deck, both of which can be transformed into dazzling settings for ceremonies or cocktail functions
- Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como is one of the few venues in Lake Como licensed to hold civil ceremonies