With close proximity to everything Milan has to offer, you’ll be steps away from the city’s most coveted shopping, cultural destinations, financial centres and dining hubs.
- Next to the famous opera house, La Scala
- 3-minute walk to Via Montenapoleone and Via Della Spiga, Milan’s most exclusive shopping streets
- In the heart of the financial and fashion district, within easy reach of all the city’s premier addresses
- Within a 5 to 20 minute walk of some of the city’s most famed attractions including The Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Sforza Castle and Santa Maria delle Grazie, the home Leonardo Da Vinci’s The Last Supper
- 20-minute drive from Milan Linate International airport
- 45-minute drive from Milan Malpensa International airport