At the very top of the Deutsche Bank Center, Mandarin Oriental, New York is perfectly situated for visiting all of the city’s major attractions.
- Overlooking Central Park and within walking distance of Fifth Avenue, Broadway and Lincoln Center
- Within easy reach of all of the city’s legendary sites, shops and attractions
- Access to The Shops at Columbus Center and its luxury boutiques and restaurants
Arrival via Airport
Via Private Car
Our Concierge team will be happy to help arrange travel via a private car. To speak to Concierge please call +1 (212) 805 8554.
All three regional international airports offer quick and easy travel to your destination. Please follow signs towards taxi pick up and enter the taxi line. Taxi attendants will quickly point you into the correct taxi. Drivers and taxi attendants will help load your luggage into the car. Please ask your driver to arrive at Mandarin Oriental, New York, 80 Columbus Circle via 60th Street.
Helicopter transfer is available from the three regional international airports to lower Manhattan. Our Concierge team will be happy to help arrange travel via helicopter. To speak to Concierge please call +1 (212) 805 8554.
Teterboro Airport - Business and Charter Flights
Located just 14 miles from Mandarin Oriental, New York, Teterboro Airport (TEB) allows for private and chartered flights less than 100,000 lbs.
The most direct train route will change throughout the day. Once your flight has landed, you can search our location on your smart phone while choosing transit as your travel option to view the most direct route.
Hotel at a Glance
Towering high above the city, our luxurious 244 sumptuously designed hotel rooms and elegantly appointed suites offer an unbeatable setting.
- 198 guestrooms and 46 suites
- Suite sizes range from 800 square feet to an impressive 2,640 square feet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the Hudson River, Manhattan or Central Park
An oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation high above New York, our spa offers a blend of beauty and wellness rituals as cosmopolitan as the city itself.
- Forbes Five-Star awarded spa
- 14,500 square feet of luxurious space with sweeping views of the Hudson River
- Six treatment rooms and a Thai Yoga room
- VIP Spa Suite with fireplace and private steam and shower
- Men's and women's heat experiences including vitality pools and amethyst crystal steam rooms
With award-winning service and impressive function rooms, our meeting and event facilities are unsurpassed.
- 6,000 square-foot ballroom with dramatic 18-foot high floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park and Manhattan
- Additional meeting spaces including suites and a boardroom
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Dedicated events team
- Excellent in-house catering
Experience a healthy way to enjoy New York by making the most of our fitness and leisure facilities.
- State-of-the-art fitness center offering cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- 75-foot naturally-lit lap pool
- Private yoga classes
- Easy access to Central Park