Neighbouring the city's historic yalı mansions, the hotel enjoys a unique and central position on the waterfront. Many of Istanbul’s most alluring destinations are just a short walk or taxi ride away.
- Panoramic Bosphorus views including 15 July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges, and Beylerbeyi Palace and the Kuleli Military Academy landmarks
- Moments from residential Kuruçeşme neighbourhood
- Embraced by two public parks, waterfront pedestrian walkways and a protected forest adorned with Istanbul’s symbolic Judas trees
- A short drive to the central business district and central Taksim Square
- A 45-minute drive from Istanbul International Airport.
- A 50-minute drive from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.
Our guests can book one of our MG electric cars for airport transfers or short-distance trips. Electric cars will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and require booking through our Concierge Desk.
Hotel at a Glance
With views over the Bosphorus, Naile Sultan Grove and our peaceful courtyard, our rooms and suites exude elegance and comfort.
- Spacious rooms and luxurious suites
- Guestroom design includes organic textures and patterns along with bespoke metal and leather detailing, exuding a natural sophistication
- The hotel’s largest accommodation, the Royal Suite (474sqm), is connectable to two or four bedrooms, includes a security room, large living room with two seating areas, dining room, private bar, wintergarden, study, and a gym
With an outstanding world-renowned shorefront restaurant, a stunning and classically designed bar, a lobby lounge with waterfront terrace and a pool bar in a garden oasis, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul is one of the city’s finest drinking and dining destinations.
- Novikov Istanbul offers a fusion of Italian, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine
- Novikov Lounge Bar is the go-to place for aperitivo in Istanbul
- Vibrant open-air cocktail venue Bosphorus Lounge is set on an expansive shorefront terrace and hosts MO Cake Shop
- Overlooking azure blue waters, Novikov Pool Bar serves delicious cocktails with a side of lively tunes
- Located next to the breathtaking panoramic view of the Bosphorus, Olea offers a unique gastronomic experience with the traditional flavors of Italian cuisine and rich cava.
Istanbul's only true destination spa, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul, is a sumptuous, 3,500 sqm. wellness retreat filled with vivid natural daylight. State-of-the-art facilities and treatment rooms nod to the hotel's surrounds with light eucalyptus wood, marble, and mosaic, while an extensive spa menu features both modern and traditional therapies.
- 11 luxury treatment rooms, most with private changing and shower areas
- 3 separate hammams with separate facilities for men and women
- A serene circular relaxation area that opens to an enchanted Spa Garden
- Spa retail offering beauty products, swim and leisurewear
- Fitness room with large gym, relaxation area, and an outdoor garden for in-house guests and members
- A studio for Pilates, spinning and yoga studio
- Spacious indoor pool with vivid natural daylight and garden access, Jacuzzi, and kids pool
- A private treatment room with its own garden, private jacuzzi and Amphibia treatment beds
With its waterfront location and proximity to the central business district, the hotel offers exceptional meeting and event facilities, including a stunning setting for weddings and high-profile events.
- One grand ballroom and two junior ballrooms
- One large ballroom garden
- Six meeting rooms of multiple sizes equipped with hi-tech AV equipment
- A unique Crystal Event Room that can be decorated with exceptional concepts
- Oriental Meeting Room is an exclusive alternative for private meetings and events, inspired by historic train wagons
- VIP Lounge Green Room is providing a secluded area for the VIP attendees of events