Toll Free: +1 (800) 526 6566
Toll Free:00 800 2828 3838
Toll Free: +1 (817) 567 9774
Canouan, in the heart of the Grenadines, is small – just five square miles in size – yet expansive, being part of a vast estate of singular natural beauty.
- Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is the first Mandarin Oriental in the Caribbean and is located on the northeast coast of Canouan Island
- Part of a leafy 1,200-acre gated resort
- Canouan Island has the only championship Fazio-designed 18-hole golf course in St. Vincent & The Grenadines
- Five restaurants and bars are located within Mandarin Oriental, Canouan. Three more restaurants and bars are located within Canouan Estate, just a short golf cart drive away
- The old 17th Century church on island was brought over from England in the early 1800s and reconstructed stone by stone on Canouan Estate
- Mount Royal is the highest peak on the island and is renowned for its wonderful panorama
- Canouan has the largest living coral reef in the Caribbean
Hotel at a Glance
Glamorous suites are decorated in cream tones with sleek wooden accents and pink highlights. For even more blissful seclusion, stay in a Patio Villa.
- 26 elegantly furnished, ocean-facing suites, all with a terrace or garden just steps from the beach
- 7 Italian-design, contemporary Patio Villas with private pools and outdoor patio living areas
- 6 spacious Lagoon Villas offering the ultimate luxury with a private infinity pool and stylish, contemporary feel
- Sweeping ocean views throughout
- Spacious all-marble bathrooms, with both baths and showers
- Tablet controls for managing your stay
Lobster, catch of the day or classic steak? Gourmets can choose from as many as five different restaurants/bars.
- Asianne serves Pan Asian cuisine from an open kitchen
- TIDES BAR + GRILL offers European fine dining with responsibly sourced ingredients
- The Lagoon Café is all about Mediterranean-style seafood and tapas
- For a lunch with a view, order light Peruvian Nikkei-inspired dishes such as tuna tartare at the Pool Bar
- Turtles beach bar, facing Godahl Beach, recalls the Hamptons with its maritime decor – start the evening in style with drinks to the sound of jazz tunes
It’s relaxation with a capital R at the spa – in a gorgeous hillside setting, you can nurture body and mind with calming and rejuvenating treatments.
- 10 treatment suites tucked into the hillside
- ESPA products
- Wide range of treatments, facials and therapies available
- Guided yoga and meditation classes on a platform facing the sea
- Fully equipped fitness centre
You may want to switch off completely on your sun-lounger and think only of dinner. Or maybe you can’t wait to hop on a boat or jump into your golf buggy – whatever you decide, there are many options for spending your days.
- Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf course in a breathtaking setting
- Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Kids’ Club with two pools for keeping the little ones entertained
- Watersports centre with hobie cats, windsurf equipment and kayaks
- Snorkelling and diving excursions (to be arranged in advance)
- Boat trips to neighbouring islands, including Mustique and the Tobago Cays
- Three night-lit tennis courts for pre- or post-dinner matches
- Mountain bikes available for a guided cycling circuit around the resort
- Guided hikes to Mount Royal, the highest point on Canouan Island