Address: Al Faisaliah Hotel, P.O. Box 4148, King Fahad Rd., Olaya, Riyadh 11491, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 273 2000
Phone: +966 11 273 2222
Phone: +966 11 273 2005
Phone: +966 11 273 3000
Set in the vibrant heart of Riyadh, Al Faisaliah redefines the city’s skyline and is conveniently located on Olaya Street near King Fahad Road, within a world-class retail and entertainment complex including lavish Mode Al Faisaliah Mall.
- The hotel is a 35-minute drive from King Khalid International Airport.
Shop, eat, and explore in Riyadh
Located in the heart of Riyadh, Al Faisaliah Hotel offers access to the city’s major landmarks and attractions including:
Mode Al Faisaliah Mall
Located in the Al Faisaliah complex, this premier shopping mall showcases a variety of luxury brands, complemented by a wide range of coffee shops and fine restaurants.
Al Faisaliah Tower
The innovatively designed Al Faisaliah Tower is one of the tallest buildings in the country, featuring an Observation Deck with scenic city views.
Lounge in the gardens, visit the wave pool or even take a horseback-riding lesson in this peaceful Riyadh sanctuary.
Riyadh residents flock to Masmak Fort, Dirah Square and Riyadh’s oldest Souk in this vibrant area of the city.
The National Museum
Spend the day exploring this informative museum, which traces the history of the Arabian Peninsula from the ancient era up until the present day.
Once the capital of the first Saudi dynasty, and home to its Royal family, Al Diriyah is a captivating glimpse into the country’s history. Discover the ruins of this significant city.
Awe-inspiring views and serene gardens await in this beautiful valley, located in the heart of the country’s Najd Plateau.
Hotel at a Glance
Al Faisaliah Hotel’s 325 rooms and suites offer a relaxing and peaceful oasis for guests.
Our restaurants merge authentic Middle Eastern culture and heritage with top culinary influences from across the globe to ensure exceptionally dining experiences.
- La Brasserie offers an interactive culinary journey, with authentic international dishes prepared by the expert culinary team.
- Located in the iconic golden sphere atop Al Faisaliah Tower, The Globe serves modern European delicacies in an unrivalled setting.
- Our Joud Lounge is a great place to enjoy afternoon tea or cocktails and canapés.
Al Faisalian Spa
This exclusive, luxurious ladies-only Spa is the ultimate oasis in the heart of Riyadh.
- Tranquil relaxation areas
- Heat experiences
- Private spa suites and massage treatment rooms
- 16-metre (52-foot) indoor swimming pool
Men's Health Club at Al Faisalian Hotel
State-of-the-art wellness facilities include:
- Isotonic weight machines
- Cardiovascular equipment
- 16-metre indoor swimming pool with soothing waterfalls, cleansing steam baths and scented Finnish-style saunas
- Spa and Massage services
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and plunge pool
Featuring elegant venues, ultra-modern technology and unparalleled luxury, the hotel’s 6,300 square meters of meeting space have been designed to accommodate MICE (meetings, incentive, conferences, and exhibitions) of any size. All venues are equipped to accommodate the most demanding business meetings and large events. Our in-house event planners and caterers will make sure that every detail is perfect and your event is a memorable one.
- 4,450-square-metre Prince Sultan's Grand Hall
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Expert event planners