At over 6,200 square feet and located on the 23rd floor, the newly renovated The Mandarin Club provides a luxurious all-day retreat in contemporary surroundings with Oriental accents and features a boardroom, dining area and generous lounge space overlooking Statue Square Garden and the surrounding cityscape. You will enjoy a tempting array of culinary delights, including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails along with a host of exclusive privileges and bespoke services throughout the day.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee throughout the day
- Light snacks available throughout the day
- Evening canapés served with Champagne, wines, bottled cocktails, house spirits and beer
- Welcome fruit and daily turndown amenities
- Streaming Wi-Fi and local calls
- Two-hour usage of The Mandarin Club board room per stay
- Private check-in and check-out experience
- Complimentary pressing of two garments per stay
Smart-casual attire. Guests should refrain from wearing torn jeans, singlets, flip flops and gentlemen’s sandals.