With a peaceful, yet central location, many of London’s most famous attractions are within easy walking distance, with the rest just a short tube or taxi ride away.
- Overlooking Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
- Minutes from Knightsbridge underground station
- Within walking distance of Sloane Street, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Green Park
- Excellently located for the Royal Albert Hall and South Kensington’s world-famous museums
Hotel at a Glance
With views over Knightsbridge, Hyde Park or our peaceful courtyard, our rooms and suites exude comfort and style.
- 141 elegant rooms
- 40 luxurious suites
Home to two outstanding restaurants, a stunning bar and a beautiful lounge, we are one of London’s premier gourmet destinations.
- Explore historic British gastronomic cuisine at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
- All day dining including our award winning Afternoon Tea at The Rosebery
- Refreshing cocktails served in the stylish contemporary interior of Mandarin Bar
- An eccentric Japanese izakaya experience inspired by the journey of a hungry mind at The Aubrey
Having completed an incredible restoration, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London has undergone a stunning transformation allowing guests to enjoy the ultimate in wellness with new facilities and fresh, elegant interiors. The extensive spa menu has been enhanced with a series of exclusive partnerships with some of the most sought-after health and wellness experts in the world.
- Consistently voted one of the best in the world
- Leading health and wellness experts
- 13 single treatment rooms and new spacious couple’s Oriental Suite with Rasul water temple
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Room
- Bastien Gonzalez Pedi:Mani:Cure Studios
- A serene Heat and Water oasis with Amethyst Crystal Steam Room, Sanarium, Vitality Pool and Zen Colour Therapy Relaxation Area
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art technology by Technogym®, including treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and a rowing machine
- A 17-metre twin lane, stainless-steel indoor swimming pool with lap timer
Our beautiful function rooms have hosted royalty, celebrities and many high-profile social and business events.
- A stunning ballroom with 24-carat gilding, breathtaking chandeliers and views through floor-to-ceiling windows over Hyde Park
- Five further event and meeting spaces
- Option of turning the Royal Suite into an Executive Boardroom and guestrooms into one-to-one meeting rooms
- Catering for up to 650 guests
- Fully equipped business centre
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and event planners