Enjoying a convenient location in the Bavarian capital, we are within walking distance of many of Munich’s major attractions.
- In the centre of the atmospheric old town
- Within walking distance of Marienplatz and the Residence
- Close to the city’s best restaurants and designer boutiques
- 35-minute drive from the airport
Hotel at a Glance
Individually designed with an East-meets-West aesthetic, our 73 rooms and suites are some of the largest in Munich.
- 48 rooms, some with views over the city, others overlooking the Hofbräuhaus beer gardens
- 25 spacious suites, some with outdoor terraces
- Elegant neo-Biedermeier design combined with chic Asian influences
- Spacious marble bathrooms with heated floors and mirrors
An enticing mix of mouth-watering cuisine, delicious drinks and stunning design.
- Matsuhisa Munich features the award-winning ‘New Style Japanese-Peruvian’ cuisine of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- Exotic cocktails in the vibrant atmosphere of Ory Bar
- The Lounge, all day dining, offers afternoon tea, cake specialities and an international cuisine
- The Terrace, seasonally open from May to September, offers spectacular views of Munich
- Exotic cocktails and late-night food in the vibrant atmosphere of Ory Bar
Work out in our gym, relax in the sauna and steam room or head out and explore the city.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Personal training sessions available
- Turkish steam bath and Finnish sauna
Centrally located with a choice of first-class venues, we offer the ideal setting for your meeting, wedding or event.
- Three interconnecting salons available to be used individually or as a whole
- Rooftop Terrace for private parties during summer
- In-house event team
- Fully-equipped business centre