Arrival in Style
We would be delighted to arrange a chauffeur-driven BMW 7 Series airport transfer at the rate of THB 3,700 net per car one way, or THB 7,100 net for roundtrip for up to 3 people. Should you be travelling in a group of up to 4 people we can arrange a Mercedes Benz Vito Van, or a Toyota Commuter Van for up to 6 people – the cost of these vans are THB 4,000 net per van each way. This service comes complete with Meet and Greet at both the airport and hotel; experienced and safe English and Thai speaking drivers; hand sanitizer, glass water bottles, hand lotions, Wifi, iPads, a music section for you to enjoy.
Fast Track Service
Our legendary Mandarin Oriental service can begin the moment you arrive by availing of our Fast Track Service at the airport, at the rate of THB 2,900 net per person. One of our colleagues will meet you at your arrival gate and take you by buggy (should you be arriving on an international flight) to the immigration fast track, where they will assist you through the process. In accordance with the directions of CAAT (The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand), the buggy service has currently been suspended until further notice.
Should you also book our Airport Transfer they will help collect your luggage and whisk you to your waiting limousine, ensuring your arrival is smooth, stress free and speedy. Fast Track Service does not include the hotel Airport Transfer.
Arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport
Guests arriving at Suvarnabhumi International Airport are kindly advised to proceed to the airport’s designated Meeting Point in ARRIVAL HALL B IN FRONT OF GATE 5. However, please be advised that due to the COVID-19 preventive measures, the meeting points can be changed at any time. Guest will receive advanced confirmation of the meeting points by our concierge team prior to the arrival. Please look for our Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok representative in an orange jacket holding a hotel sign.
For guests who arrive on flights after midnight and before 6am, the meeting point is the same designated area in Arrival Hall B, in front of Gate 5, however our hotel limousine driver dressed in a white uniform will be waiting for you instead of the hotel’s airport representative. Please be advised that it will take approximately 45-minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to the hotel, subject to traffic conditions.
If you are unable to locate our airport representative or limousine driver, please call our airport representative at +66 (0) 8 9139 6541. We greatly look forward to welcoming you to Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok.
For further information please click here.
Should you wish for us to make a booking of the services please email us at email@example.com or call +66 (0) 2 659 9000.
Hotel at a Glance
Elegantly refined and sumptuously designed, blending Thai style with distinctive modern touches, each of our 331 rooms and suites has its own distinct character whilst embracing the latest technology.
- 271 rooms, most with river views
- 60 suites, including our legendary Authors’ Suites
- Large bathrooms with separate bathtubs and walk-in showers
- Private butler service
Home to 11 outstanding restaurants and bars, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is the city’s premier gourmet destination.
- Awarded 2-Michelin starred classic French dining at Le Normandie by Alain Roux
- Premium seafood and prime cut meats with majestic river views at Lord Jim’s
- Refined Kyo-ryori Japanese Kaiseki dining at Kinu by Takagi
- Italian inspirations at Ciao Terrazza
- Elegant afternoon tea at The Authors’ Lounge
- Traditional Thai cuisine and Thai dance show at Sala Rim Naam
- Modern Thai cuisine and riverside setting at Terrace Rim Naam
- Classic Chinese cuisine in an art deco setting at The China House
- All-day international and Asian dining at The Verandah
- Al fresco BBQ specialties and seasonal event at the Riverside Terrace
- Jazz and cocktails at The Bamboo Bar
- Signature pastries at The Mandarin Oriental Shops
- Fine cigars and a relaxed atmosphere in our sophisticated Cigar Lounge
Our award-winning spa is a temple of wellbeing offering an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Here guests can discover a range of unique treatments blending contemporary and ancient techniques.
- Private treatment rooms and suites
- Moroccan Rhassoul
- Aroma steam room, sauna and jacuzzi
- Relaxation lounge
- State-of-the art fitness centre with classes and private training
- Yoga/aerobic studio for private lessons and group classes
- Muay Thai boxing studio – private and group tuition can be arranged
- Floodlit tennis court
- Jogging track
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Complimentary Fitness & Wellness classes offered twice-daily
- Spa Studio offering results driven treatments
Whether you are planning a small business meeting or a lavish party, we can offer you an unforgettable experience.
- Stunning and elegant Royal Ballroom which can be divided into smaller event spaces
- Additional versatile meeting spaces from 2 to 400 people and up to 600 for cocktail parties
- State-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities
- Fully-equipped Business Centre with boardroom facilities
- Expert in-house catering team
- Dedicated wedding & event coordinator
- Our talented culinary team can bring Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok to your venue of choice with our outside catering services
Your leisure is our pleasure. Take a class, go shopping or just relax and soak up your surroundings.
- Luxurious spa and wellness centre
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- The Oriental Thai Cooking school
- Thai Cultural programmes
- The Oriental Boutique carrying beautifully crafted items, exclusive gifts and souvenirs
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is committed to offering all guests a comfortable and enjoyable environment. Following careful evaluation of guest feedback, smoking is no longer permitted in guest rooms and suites, outdoor restaurants or other public areas.
Comfortable smoking areas are situated on both sides of the river. In some accommodation smoking is allowed on the outdoor balconies. Should you smoke in your room, a pre-departure cleaning fee will be charged.