Hotel at a Glance
Elegantly designed and beautifully appointed, our rooms, suites and serviced apartments offer the latest in cutting-edge technology.
- 117 rooms
- 41 spacious suites
- 91 serviced apartments
- A celebration of stylish contemporary design and traditional Qatari heritage and culture
Distinct culinary experiences bring unique flavours from Mandarin Oriental destinations around the world to Doha.
- French Mediterranean cuisine at IZU
- Authentic Cantonese and select provincial dishes from around China at Liang
- Nine open kitchens showcasing authentic flavours from around the world at Mosaic
- Alfresco rooftop dining and drinks at Aqua
- Creative edible masterpieces in the form of cakes and chocolates The Mandarin Cake Shop
- Refined afternoon tea experience at Mandarin Lounge with its open air terrace and Baraha Lounge overlooking the bustling Barahat Msheireb
- Homemade gelato and frozen desserts with the most unique flavours at Gelato
- A stylish venue offering meticulously crafted cocktails by resident mixologist at Ambar
Embark on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation in our 3,000 square metre holistic spa.
- Signature Mandarin Oriental therapies inspired by ancient oriental wellness philosophies of Qi
- Six treatment rooms, one couple’s suite and two VIP suites
- Exclusive salons and separate spa pools for male and female guests
- State of the art Fitness and Wellness centre including mixed and female guests only areas
- Separate studios for pilates, yoga, Queenax, TRX and FunXtion experience
- Two rooftop pools with spectacular views
From business meetings to weddings and private parties, we can provide the ultimate setting for any event.
- An elegant ballroom with a capacity of up to 400 guests
- Exclusive Bridal Room and seven additional function rooms
- Creative team of event, meeting and wedding consultants
- Legendary Mandarin Oriental service and expertise for outside catering events
Designed locally in Qatar and handcrafted in France by Maison Duvelleroy, artisanal fan maker since 1827, Mandarin Oriental, Doha’s fan design is a celebration of Qatari identity, with a mix of Middle Eastern inspired design elements.
The burgundy tone and patterns on each of the nine fan blades depict a series of connected symbols that are intrinsic to Doha, while the tassel is a beautiful reminder of the significance of pearling to the heritage of the city.
Featured on the fan blades are iconic elements when combined showcase this great city – paying homage to its distinctive architecture, tradition, hospitality and heritage. The dhow boat on the fan blade symbolises pearl trading in the region with designs inspired by beautiful calligraphy and charming hospitality.
Guests and non-guests of the hotel enjoy Valet Parking Service and all-day parking at Mandarin Oriental, Doha.
- Valet Parking Service is available for all guests 24-hours a day
- Valet Parking Service fee of QAR 45 and parking fees at an hourly rate applicable for non-guests
- Guests may call for their vehicle at least 10 minutes prior to departure
- Complimentary Valet Parking Service and parking for in-house guests with validation from Concierge
- Complimentary Valet Parking Service and parking for guests of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Doha with validation
- Complimentary Valet Parking Service and parking for up to 2 hours with validation from Restaurants and Lounges. Hourly parking rate QAR 3 will be applicable for up to 4 hours and thereafter each additional hour will be QAR 5.
- Complimentary Valet Parking Service and parking for guests of meetings and events with validation from Concierge
- Motorcycles of in-house guests are permitted in the parking facilities at the same fees as vehicles
- Parking is subject to availability. Prices may change without notice.
- Accepted payment methods: cash, credit and debit cards.
For more information on parking please call +974 4008 8888.